Machinery, Energy & Project Division in Toyota Tsusho India Pvt. Ltd. is engaged in both automotive and non-automotive businesses and provides a complete gamut of activities in the value addition business process.
In Automotive Machinery business, Toyota Tsusho India offers “Total Solutions” related to Machinery and services for the Automotive sector. Based on the Toyota experience, each of the Machinery business verticals are focused to contribute significantly to build customers’ production systems.
- Machine Sales Business
- - Sales of domestic and imported machines
- - Turnkey projects
- - Import activities for new & used equipment
- Technical Service Business
- - Engineering activities (setting up production and assembly lines, utility, automation, etc)
- - Site support activities (line modifications, kaizen support, fabrication support, etc)
- - Safety Management
Creating Value Chain for Automotive Sector
- Export Business:
- - Export of "Made in India" machines to US, Europe, China and Asian countries.
- - Export of Indian Machine Tool accessories to overseas original equipment manufacturers
- GPS and Plant Sales Business:
- - Support for running operation (consumables & machine spares for production / maintenance)
- - Energy / Cost saving products
Machinery division always strives at enhancing product reliability for customers. Machinery business is also now venturing into the future mobility business like Battery chargers for the EV segment.
Energy & Projects
In Energy & Projects business, Toyota Tsusho India addresses their customers’ state-of-art equipment and technology needs in agriculture, construction, renewable energy, textile, waste and sewage water treatment and other infrastructure business domains. It brings in latest machineries and technologies from across the globe to scale up productivity in their respective fields.
Addressing the Africa-Middle East and ASEAN Markets:
Considering India’s ever-growing technological advancements and cost competitiveness, Toyota Tsusho India has forayed into Africa-Middle East and ASEAN markets by exporting “MADE IN INDIA” equipment that caters to agriculture, construction, renewable energy and healthcare sectors through the worldwide network of Toyota Tsusho Globe and CFAO in Africa. Toyota Tsusho India has partnered with reputed Indian manufacturing companies ranging from SMEs to large Indian conglomerates reputable in their own fields to fulfil the vision of creating a strong and sustainable business between India and Africa-Middle East & ASEAN regions. It thereby plays a constructive role in building a global society that provides good quality, cost-competitive goods and services.
Toyota Tsusho India has registered its footprints in Africa, Middle East and ASEAN region by undertaking projects in agriculture, power and construction machinery.
To cite few cases, Toyota Tsusho has successfully executed a project on turn-key basis for a 50 TDP Guar Gum Split Processing Plant in Zambia. We have also played a constructive role in securing a contract for MADE IN INDIA 30MW thermal power project from Jordan and exported various agriculture equipment such as tractors & implements, water pumps, diesel generators etc to Zambia, Tanzania, Kenya and others.
- 50 TPD Guar Gum Project in Zambia
- 30MW Thermal Power Project to Jordan
- Agriculture Tractors from India